Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Lucas

EXCELLENT NEWS. Lucas has offered to lend me his digital camera for an indefinite length of time. What this means is that I get to start taking photos much sooner than I expected.

So below you have Lucas. Lucas lives across the hall and down a bit from me. He's a pretty lucky guy because he gets to be the first photo here. It's his camera, after all.


Yeah. That's kind of not the most appropriate picture of him, because in actuality he's such a jolly guy that I can't imagine a realistic picture of him in which he wasn't smiling or making a ridiculous face.

Today, I ran into Lucas while I was looking for a practice room. We found one together and he played Yesterday in his rhythm-piano style and I almost cried. It was that beautiful.

I think that's all for now. I don't want to have excessively long captions. The next entry is going to have a couple of other very important people: John and Neva.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home